Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 25,104 other subscribers
–Top 20 Wine Blogs in USA–
2017 Fellowship Winner
- A Great Italian White Wine Family Loses Their Leader, Leaving His Daughter To Take The Reins
- Super Star Tuscan Wine Unveils 2020 Vintage, And Experiences, For The First Time, Perfection For All Grape Varieties
- The Man Who Saved Cartier Is Now Saving An Ancient Wine Estate
- Winemaker Of Historic Wine Estates In Tuscany And The Mentors That Inspired Him To Make Great Wine
- Former Top Hollywood Executive’s Napa Wines Display Qualities Of A Highly Successful, Classic Movie
- Italian Wine Producer Reminisces About Past Truffle Hunts In New York City’s Central Park
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Is Blending Essential in the Production of Excellent Champagne?
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle I always think of this quote when I think of Champagne. And it was certainly on my mind when a few weeks ago, … Continue reading
Posted in Dame Wine Tagged Champagne, Marie-Noëlle Ledru, Piper-Heidsieck, Vins Clairs Leave a comment
Can Sangiovese Stand Alone?
I guess my first introduction to Sangiovese was like many others’ – mediocre Chianti with sharp acidity and grainy tannins that demanded food. Many of us can say that not only have the wines of Chianti come a long way, … Continue reading
Posted in Dame Wine Tagged Montecucco, Morellino di Scansano, Sangiovese, Tuscany 7 Comments