Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 24,991 other subscribers
–Top 20 Wine Blogs in USA–
2017 Fellowship Winner
- Winery Pays Top Dollar To Harvest Grapes, Making One Of The Greatest Wines In The World
- Tuscany Wine Producer Uses NASA Know-How To Combat Climate Change In The Vineyards
- Army Black Hawk Pilot Juggles Two Roles: 5th Generation Napa Valley Wine Grape Grower & Assisting Underdeveloped Nations
- A Great Italian White Wine Family Loses Their Leader, Leaving His Daughter To Take The Reins
- Super Star Tuscan Wine Unveils 2020 Vintage, And Experiences, For The First Time, Perfection For All Grape Varieties
- The Man Who Saved Cartier Is Now Saving An Ancient Wine Estate
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Is Blending Essential in the Production of Excellent Champagne?
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” – Aristotle I always think of this quote when I think of Champagne. And it was certainly on my mind when a few weeks ago, … Continue reading
Posted in Dame Wine Tagged Champagne, Marie-Noëlle Ledru, Piper-Heidsieck, Vins Clairs Leave a comment
Can Sangiovese Stand Alone?
I guess my first introduction to Sangiovese was like many others’ – mediocre Chianti with sharp acidity and grainy tannins that demanded food. Many of us can say that not only have the wines of Chianti come a long way, … Continue reading
Posted in Dame Wine Tagged Montecucco, Morellino di Scansano, Sangiovese, Tuscany 7 Comments