Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 25,105 other subscribers
–Top 20 Wine Blogs in USA–
2017 Fellowship Winner
- A Great Italian White Wine Family Loses Their Leader, Leaving His Daughter To Take The Reins
- Super Star Tuscan Wine Unveils 2020 Vintage, And Experiences, For The First Time, Perfection For All Grape Varieties
- The Man Who Saved Cartier Is Now Saving An Ancient Wine Estate
- Winemaker Of Historic Wine Estates In Tuscany And The Mentors That Inspired Him To Make Great Wine
- Former Top Hollywood Executive’s Napa Wines Display Qualities Of A Highly Successful, Classic Movie
- Italian Wine Producer Reminisces About Past Truffle Hunts In New York City’s Central Park
Monthly Archives: March 2015
My first Wine Bloggers Conference!
I am going to my first Wine Bloggers Conference taking place later this year, August 13-16th, in the Finger Lakes in New York. I must confess I have never been to any type of bloggers conference. I have been in … Continue reading
Posted in Dame Wine Tagged Finger Lakes Leave a comment
Can producers express the same terroir differently? Or is there only one way to express that terroir?
The first line in The Oxford Companion to Wine says this under the definition of terroir: “Terroir — much-discussed term for the total natural environment of any viticultural site.” I have been thinking about this topic since my tasting with … Continue reading
Posted in Dame Wine Tagged Burgundy, Méo-Camuzet, Sylvain Cathiard, Terroir 4 Comments