Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 25,105 other subscribers
–Top 20 Wine Blogs in USA–
2017 Fellowship Winner
- A Great Italian White Wine Family Loses Their Leader, Leaving His Daughter To Take The Reins
- Super Star Tuscan Wine Unveils 2020 Vintage, And Experiences, For The First Time, Perfection For All Grape Varieties
- The Man Who Saved Cartier Is Now Saving An Ancient Wine Estate
- Winemaker Of Historic Wine Estates In Tuscany And The Mentors That Inspired Him To Make Great Wine
- Former Top Hollywood Executive’s Napa Wines Display Qualities Of A Highly Successful, Classic Movie
- Italian Wine Producer Reminisces About Past Truffle Hunts In New York City’s Central Park
Monthly Archives: December 2015
Ubiquitous Italian White Wines: Myth? Or Reality?
I am hopeful no one will take offense to this title. But it seems that those who flip out at my post titles never bothered to actually read the post itself. But let us be honest. All of us have … Continue reading
Posted in Dame Wine 2 Comments
South African Wines are Popular in the UK. Why are They Not More Popular in the US?
It is always funny how South Africa is considered a New World wine making country, especially considering vines were planted there in 1655. This may be due, in part, to wine exports not starting to progress until 1994, the end … Continue reading
Posted in Dame Wine Tagged Hungry for Wine, South Africa Leave a comment